t2 group are a leading provider of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships and Management Apprenticeships in the UK.
With over 25 years of experience we design and deliver programmes that build organisational capability and drive measurable improvements in performance.
View our Apprenticeships
We work with a range of small, large and public sector organisations throughout the UK to deliver a range of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships and Management Apprenticeships.
Click a link below to see one of our latest employer case studies.
National Apprenticeship Week 2024: Sector Response
Apprenticeships are a cornerstone of the government’s plans to provide people with an excellent route into some of the best careers and contributing to a high-skill, high-productivity economy.
- Apprenticeships are work-based learning programmes which aim to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Apprenticeships are either fully or partly funded by government depending on the size of your organisation
- Apprenticeships can help you develop new and existing staff from junior, intermediate and senior levels within your organisation
- Apprenticeships enable businesses to grow their skills base resulting in increased profits, lower prices and better products
- Apprenticeships make people feel more valued with 80% of employers reporting that Apprenticeships reduce staff turnover
We provide a personal service to every client to ensure our programmes meet their needs.
Call 02920 799133 to speak to one of our Account Managers or enter your details below and we will get in touch.
Head Office - Fern House, Unit 1 Links Court,
Fortran Road, St.Mellons,
Cardiff CF3 0LT
029 2079 9133
Report a Safeguarding Concern
Need to report a Safeguarding concern? Click here.
The Apprenticeship, traineeship and jobs growth Wales programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Other divisions of the t2 group include
Acumen Coaching is a specialist Leadership and Management Division of the t2 group.
t2 group and Acumen Coaching are part of the Marr Corporation Ltd.