t2 group are a leading provider of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships and Management Apprenticeships in the UK.
With over 25 years of experience we design and deliver programmes that build organisational capability and drive measurable improvements in performance.
Please choose where you are based to find out more
We work with a range of small, large and public sector organisations throughout the UK to deliver a range of Health and Social Care Apprenticeships and Management Apprenticeships.
Click a link below to see one of our latest employer case studies.
New plan for adult social care reform in England
The government has set out a new plan for reform in adult social care in England including a lifetime cap on the amount anyone in England will need to spend on their personal care.
- Apprenticeships are work-based learning programmes which aim to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Apprenticeships are either fully or partly funded by government depending on the size of your organisation
- Apprenticeships can help you develop new and existing staff from junior, intermediate and senior levels within your organisation
- Apprenticeships enable businesses to grow their skills base resulting in increased profits, lower prices and better products
- Apprenticeships make people feel more valued with 80% of employers reporting that Apprenticeships reduce staff turnover
We provide a personal service to every client to ensure our programmes meet their needs.
Call 02920 799133 to speak to one of our Account Managers or enter your details below and we will get in touch.
Head Office - Melrose Hall, Cypress Drive,
St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0EG.
029 2079 9133
The Apprenticeship, traineeship and jobs growth Wales programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund
Other divisions of the t2 group include
Acumen Coaching is a specialist Leadership and Management Division of the t2 group.
t2 group and Acumen Coaching are part of the Marr Corporation Ltd.