This section of our website aims to give t2 staff, learners, partners all the advice and guidance they need whilst they are undertaking a training course with t2 group.
It's also here to give you the opportunity to improve our services.
Safety and Wellbeing
At t2 group we are committed to ensuring that you feel comfortable in your working environment. As a company, we will not tolerate any form of bullying, harassment or discrimination. Behaviour considered being harassment falls into a wide spectrum, from jokes and insults to offensive pictures.
Some cases of harassment may be one of the following:
- Being given meaningless tasks or unpleasant jobs
- Receiving belittling remarks
- Having information withheld deliberately from you
- Making you look stupid in public
- Undervaluing your contribution –not giving credit where it is due
- Being spoken to in a patronising manner
If you feel you are being harassed or bullied call 02920 819 527 immediately for a confidential chat.
Most popular resources
Coming to the end of your course and want to continue your learning?
Click here to talk to a t2 learning coach to help you make the right choices in your career and access advice about other courses and qualifications you can progress onto through us and other providers