This section of our website aims to give t2 staff, learners, partners all the advice and guidance they need whilst they are undertaking a training course with t2 group.
It's also here to give you the opportunity to improve our services.
'Latest improvements made as a result of your feedback:
- Providing extra learning support services such as reading, writing or maths – development of dedicated website. www.helpwithenglishandmaths.co.uk with an on-line chat facility from a dedicated tutor.
- Providing support for personal issues that may help you stay on your course/training – development of dedicated website www.mylearningcoach.co.uk with an on-line chat facility from a dedicated learning coach and e-learning courses in confidence building, raising self-esteem, coping with stress, anger management.
- Improving Welsh language skills – Development of a free 30 week learn Welsh language course for learners in partnership with Cardiff University using sound-files to improve pronunciation.
- Supporting you to have a healthy lifestyle – Development of ‘top tips for a healthy lifestyle’ by Christian Malcolm for learner portal and learner newsletter ‘Achievers Edge’.
Let us know how we can improve our services?
Here at t2 group we are continually striving for excellence in all aspects of our activity.
We want to know your thoughts to ensure we continue to deliver against our commitments to you and our service standards as stipulated in our Learner Involvement Strategy.
Our aim is to help you close the gap between your current performance and potential and ensure we get you to where you want to be.
To ensure this we believe that we need to involve you in how we can meet your needs and improve.
We would like you to reflect on your learning experience with t2 group and provide us with valuable feedback.
The following is a list of ways that you can help us achieve this:
- At Initial Guidance when we first meet you to discuss your needs and aspirations for your learning
- At regular progress reviews throughout your learning with your PDM (Assessor) to ensure you are progressing
- When our quality team observe our PDMs (Assessors) assessing you to ensure they are doing a good job
- Each six months through a questionnaire that we send to you and every year through a questionnaire the Government send to you
- Through our Learner Voice section on the Learner Portal on the t2 group website
- At the end of your learning, when we advise you on potential next steps for your learning or to further your career
Your views are very important to us, we analyse all the information we gather quarterly and this is fed back to the whole team enabling us to improve everything we do and ensure we consistently meet your needs.
This information is used to:
- Identify areas for improvement
- Solve problems and develop solutions
- Help us set targets for the future
Click here for our Learner Involement Strategy Document
Coming to the end of your course and want to continue your learning?
Click here to talk to a t2 learning coach to help you make the right choices in your career and access advice about other courses and qualifications you can progress onto through us and other providers