This section of our website aims to give t2 staff, learners, partners all the advice and guidance they need whilst they are undertaking a training course with t2 group.
It's also here to give you the opportunity to improve our services.
Looking for more help and advice then why not visit our Health and Well-being website
Top four healthy eating tips
- H20!! - Drink 2 litres of water a day; your body is made up of 70% water.
- Get your 5 a day - eat Real Food. Natural fruits, veggies, grains and meats.
- Don’t miss your brekkie - Breakfast is important, it cuts the risk of bingeing later on in the day.
- Eat protein at every meal and eat several mini-meals during the day.
Top four Exercise tips
- Be consistent - Rome wasn’t built in a day
- Change things up - Don’t do the same routine for months, shock your body
- Watch the clock - Don’t train for hours, over training will cause fatigue resulting in sickness
- Not on the same day - Never weight train and do cardio on the same day
Top four tips for reaching your targets
- Make a plan - Whatever your goal, carry out some research and you will find a good plan suited to you
- Find support - A training partner will keep you motivated and help you stick to your targets
- Your drive - Identify your incentive. What is driving you? Ask yourself why you want to get fit
- Set a deadline - It’s much easier to stay driven if you can see the light at the end of the tunnel
Coming to the end of your course and want to continue your learning?
Click here to talk to a t2 learning coach to help you make the right choices in your career and access advice about other courses and qualifications you can progress onto through us and other providers