This section of our website aims to give employers, partners all the advice and guidance they need whilst they are working with t2 group.
It's also here to give you the opportunity to improve our services.
'Latest improvements made as a result of your feedback:
- Coaching training for employer engagement staff to improve elicitation of employer’s precise needs.
- Development of a new welcome pack for employers.
- Development of employer portal to improve awareness of Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety, Complaints and Appeals procedures.
- Making our automated learner progress tracker for employers more visual.
- Developing e-learning courses for employers including Equality & Diversity and Welsh Language.
- Development of new route in Healthcare Support services for learners not able to achieve a Health and Social Care Framework.
- Adding change management workshops into Management Higher Apprenticeships for Monmouthshire and Carmarthenshire County Councils.
- Adding a new workshop to the Professional Framework (Higher Apprenticeship) in Care in ‘a Person Centred Approach, Diversity and Inclusion’. Recently commented on as unique by ESTYN in a March 2014 thematic review.
Let us know how we can improve our services?
Here at t2 group we are continually striving for excellence in all aspects of our activity.
We want to know your thoughts to ensure we continue to deliver against our commitments to you and our service standards as stipulated in our Employer Involvement Strategy.
All employers are allocated a dedicated Account Manager.
Account Managers contact each employer every month to conduct a customer experience call.
Feedback from the customer experience call is summarised by the Marketing Manager in the form of a SWOT Analysis of t2 group from the perspective of our employers.
This information is fed back to the organisation as part of our quarterly planning process and during quarterly alignment/self-assessment workshops. This is used in developing the strategic plan for the forthcoming year.
This information is used to:
- Identify strengths and shortcomings
- Solve problems and develop solutions
- Set targets and plan for continuous improvement
Every six months (April and October) all employers are emailed a quantitative Employer Review via Survey Monkey, a web-based survey provider.
Feedback from this review is summarised by the Marketing Manager and added to the SWOT Analysis of t2 group from the perspective of our employers.
Data is also gathered through the SFA Employer Satisfaction Survey; this information is analysed by the Marketing Manager and used to benchmark ourselves against other providers.
Click here for our Employer Involement Strategy Document